A planning permit is a legal document giving permission for land use or property development. If required, it must be obtained before a building permit can be issued. A planning permit is required for a broad range of projects. Typically, a planning permit is required when...
- Starting a business
- Constructing, altering, or extending a building
- Subdivision of land
- Clearing native vegetation from land
- Displaying a sign
- Changing the use of a property
- Applying for a liquor licence
Development Solutions Victoria can assist property developers, business people and home builders in obtaining a planning permit. The process which we often adopt encompasses the following stages...
- Application to council
- Pre-Planning meeting
- Co-ordination between designers, engineers and other relevant professionals
- Determine planning requirements
- Planning scheme assessment